Since I didn’t go into work on Thursday, otolaryngologist I had a box of Stan’s Glazed Donuts at my disposal. Since there was no way I was going to throw them away, what is ed I knew it was time to let necessity take action. The best donuts in California will beget the best bread pudding, visit this right?
- 5 glazed donuts, cut into 1″ cubes
- 2 c heavy cream
- 1/4 c sugar
- 4 g salt
- 4 eggs
- Combine heavy cream, sugar, salt, and eggs and mix thoroughly with a wisk.
- Pour mixture over cubed donuts. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Bake for 1:15 – 1:30 until knife comes out clean.
- Serve with powdered sugar and maple syrup (or condensed milk if you’re going Thai style).